“Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.” Hebrews 4:13 KJV
Knowledge is good, God desire that His children be filled with knowledge of Truth, sets free. The absence of knowing the Truth brings unending struggles in place of rest, turmoil and despair takes the place of peace, and darkness in place of light fills such soul. Hosea 4:6 said it all. Many of us do think God knows nothing about us or some, with half knowledge thinks, yes He knows, but not every aspect of our lives. We wants to walk Him through our situations, our pain, sorrows and hard time. But it is amazing to discover in His Word of Life as God affirms His knowledgebase over all things, both living and non living, both seen and unseen to human eyes as He keep saying to His people that in all situation and circumstances “I KNOW”. In fact God knows the end from the beginning. God knows how you feel, He knows your laying down and your rising up He is the God who knows all things.
Are you not glad to know that He knows our names, even before we were conceived in the womb of our mothers, we have been in the mind of God. Is it not awesome and comforting to read,
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” Jeremiah 1:5 KJV. Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.” John 10:14
We may deceive men, we cannot deceive God. He knows our works, “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.” Revelation 3:8 KJV
- He knows where we live, our addresses, “I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where satan’s seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.” Revelation 2:13 KJV
Nothing is hidden to Him, He knows our inner thoughts, “The Lord knoweth the thoughts of man, that they are vanity.” Psalms 94:11 KJV
- “He knows our ways, “Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.” Psalms 139:3 KJV
Throughout Job predicaments he knew his ways are not hidden from the Lord, he said, “But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” Job 23:10 KJV
The psalmist realized he could not hide from God’s presence… “Thou knowest my down sitting and mine uprising; Thou understandest my thought afar off. For there is not a word in my tongue, But, lo, O Jehovah, thou knowest it altogether. Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; If I say, Surely the darkness shall overwhelm me, And the light about me shall be night; Even the darkness hideth not from thee, But the night shineth as the day: The darkness and the light are both alike to thee. For thou didst form my inward parts: Thou didst cover me in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks unto thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Wonderful are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well. My frame was not hidden from thee, When I was made in secret, And curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see mine unformed substance; And in thy book they were all written, Even the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was none of them.” Psalms 139:2, 4-4, 7-9, 11-16 ASV
I wish Brother Jonah had known that his ways are not hidden from the Lord, he would not have embarked on a journey of meaningless activities away from the presence of the Lord, the scripture says, “He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. He taketh the wise in their own craftiness: and the counsel of the froward is carried headlong.” Job 5:12-13 KJV
Are you indulging in sin, and you think you cannot be caught? True, the people whom you have been trying hard to impress during your sermons, in your double living, in your false charity acts, in your marketplaces fasting and prayers crusades may not know what you do in secret but God knows.
Are you doing good, you need not announce it publicly, because your father who sees you constantly in secret knows and He will reward you in due cause. Matthew 6:1-24
God is the God of knowledge, nothing is hidden from His radar. “His eyes runs to and fro over the whole earth”
THE EYES OF THE LORD
The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry. 16 “The face of the Lord is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. 17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.” — Psalm 34:15–17
Over and over, the Bible talks about the “eyes of the Lord” to us. What does that mean? And what difference does it make?
1. The eyes of the Lord are inescapable . Proverbs 5:21 tells us that “a man’s ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths” (See Proverbs 15:3 too)! God sees it all because He’s watching.
2. The eyes of the Lord are synonymous with what’s right and true. Deuteronomy 6:18 says, “And you shall do what is right and good in the sight of the Lord, that it may go well with you.” We read about Old Testament kings who “did what was right in the eyes of the Lord,” and leaders who “did not do what was right in the eyes of the Lord.” The eyes of the Lord are constantly gazing on us and moving us toward what is good.
3. The eyes of the Lord are focused upon and attentive to His own. While God sees everything that happens on your block, He has a predisposition to fix His attention upon what’s going on in the lives of His children and to extend loving care toward us. 1 Peter 3:12a says, “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are open to their prayer.”
Because you love Christ, God pays attention to you in a special way.
4. The eyes of the Lord are searching for people to bless. God is looking for people on whom to show His favor. 2 Chronicles 16:9 says, “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him.” He’s flat-out looking for people who want to experience His strength. He’s never tired of picking out His children in the crowd.
5. The eyes of the Lord are provoked to grace when He observes a righteous person. Genesis 6:8 says that “Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord”. What a great challenge; what a great promise. I hope that when God sees you and me, He says Get more blessing over to that child; He loves My Son! And help her; she’s following My way.
It is only God that knows my friends, prophets or seers dont know, stop patronizing them.
King Solomon concluded his Ecclesiastes Book by saying that no matter how we packaged ourselves either to act right or to deceive others in our outward appearance, there is always a motive behind everything. This is what God will look into and judge at the end. ” For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.” Ecclesiastes 12:14 KJV. The scripture says, when our ways are pleasing to the Lord, He will subdue and make our enemies live in peace with us, they will willingly surrender to us. This is the situation in the land of Israel, whenever the Syrians plans evil against them; the Spirit of God would reveal them to His prophet Elisha, who in turn would warn the leadership of the land to act accordingly. These serial exposition got the king of Syria concerned, but because he does not know the way of the Lord like many today, he chose to accused members of his parliament.
“Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel? And one of his servants said, None, my Lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.” 2 Kings 6:11-12 KJV
How Elisha could have known if not by the Spirit of God who knows all things and reveals deep secret to him. “He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.” Daniel 2:22 KJV
Friends, do not think God does not see your pain and struggles, He definitely sees them and He is concern enough to sets you free. He said “I know the plans and the thoughts I have towards you, thoughts of good, not of evil, to bring you to an expected end.” Jeremiah 29:11. So also in Exodus 3:7, He sees, He hears and He will deliver us.
One of God’s attributes is All-knowing, when we walk with someone who has more knowledge than us, it keeps us humble, we do not argue with them. So, in our own part, when we walk with Him to know His plans for our lives, in times of trouble, we are not troubled because we also know that He knows.
Lord, You never sleep or slumber: Your attention toward me is continually alert and loving. What amazing grace is expressed in Your attentiveness to me. It draws me to push hard toward You in obedience. Like Noah, I want to find grace in Your eyes.
What do you think? Let’s hear your opinion and experiences as you drop us a few lines.